Do you wish to convert a PDF file to JPG on your Windows 11 computer? Not to worry, this guide teaches how to do that.
Basically, this guide covers two steps to converting PDF to JPG on Windows 11. The first step is to download and install the Any PDF to JPG app on your Windows 11 PC.
Meanwhile, the second step involves using the downloaded application to convert a PDF file to JPG. In fact, this guide contains a section that answers some of the frequently asked questions about the topic in discussion.
Hence, when you are done with this guide, you should be able to convert a PDF file to JPG on your PC easily.
Download And Install “Any PDF to JPG” App
The first step to converting your PDF file to JPG is to download and install the app you need. Hence, in this section, we will be downloading and installing the Any PDF to JPG application.
To do that, follow the below steps.
- Click the Search icon on your Windows 11 taskbar.
- On the Windows 11 search field, type “Microsoft store”. Hence, you will notice that the search result page is divided into two – the left and right pane.
To open the application, you can left-click the Microsoft Store app on the left pane. Alternatively, you can click the Open button on the right pane for the Microsoft Store App to open.
- You will see a search bar at the top when the Microsoft Store app opens. Click on it.
- Then, on the search field, type “Any PDF to JPG” and click the application from the search results.
- After that, on the app details page, click Get.
- After clicking Get, the app should begin to download. Meanwhile, the app should take just a few minutes to download.
However, that depends on your internet speed.
When I wrote this guide, the Any PDF to JPG app had an approximate size of 26.1 MB.
- Then, after the app has been downloaded, it automatically installs on your computer.
Use the “Any PDF to JPG” App to Convert PDF to JPG
After the Any PDF to JPG app has been installed, follow the steps below to convert PDF to JPG on Windows 11.
- Click the Search icon on your Windows 11 taskbar and type “Any PDF to JPG” on the search field. Then, select the Any PDF to JPG application from the search result.
- When the application opens, click Load PDF on the top left corner.
- Then, navigate to the location where the PDF file you wish to convert to JPG is located. For example, from the screenshot below, the PDF file I wish to convert to JPG is located on my Desktop.
After locating the PDF file, double-click it to open.
- Then, on the bottom right of the application, click Save Image.
- If you wish to change the folder where the application saves the converted PDF file, click the 3 dots, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Then, navigate to the folder/location you wish to save the converted PDF file. After doing that, click Select Folder on the bottom right corner of the page.
- By the way, if you don’t want the app to create a subfolder for each converted PDF file (not recommended), uncheck Create subfolder for each pdf file.
- After that, to convert the selected PDF file to JPG in your Windows 11 PC, click Continue – the app will start converting the PDG file to JPG.
- After the PDF file is converted to JPG, the app will automatically display an Output Folder – to open the folder, click Open Folder.
- Finally, when the folder opens, you will see the JPG converted PDF file(s).
How To Convert PDF To JPG On Windows 11: Frequently Asked Questions
This is because, during the process of converting a PDF file to JPG, you didn’t uncheck the Create subfolder for each pdf file box. To avoid such an issue next time, you can simply uncheck the Create subfolder for each pdf file box.
Follow the steps below to download and install the Any PDF to JPG app on your Windows 11 computer.
1. Open the Microsoft Store application on your computer and search for “Any PDF to JPG”.
2. Then, select the Any PDF to JPG application from the search results.
3. On the app details page, click Get and wait for the application to download and install on your PC.
A PDF is an acronym for Portable Document Format. Additionally, it is a file format developed by Adobe that gives people an easy, reliable way to present and exchange documents.
No, it doesn’t. You have to download and install a suitable application from the Microsoft Store. One good app for converting PDF to KPG is the “Any PDF To JPG” App.
The full meaning of JPEG or JPG is Joint Photographic Expert Group.
How To Convert PDF To JPG On Windows 11: My Final Thoughts
Converting a PDF file to JPG literally changes your PDF file into images – isn’t that cool? Hence, in this guide, we discussed how you could do that on your Windows 11 computer.
Basically, we learned how to download and install the Any PDF to JPG app from the Microsoft Store. We also learned how to use the application to convert a PDF file to JPG.
Thus, if you follow the steps in this guide thoroughly, you should be able to seamlessly convert any PDF file to JPG on your Windows 11 PC.
I hope you found this guide helpful. If you did, kindly spare 2 minutes to share your experience with our community at Itechguides Community Forum.
Besides, you may also ask questions and make comments regarding this article at Itechguides Community Forum. Our team and other community members will get back to you with a response as soon as possible.
Finally, visit our Windows 11 How-To page for more Windows 11 guides and fixes.
References And Further Reading
- adobe.com – What does PDF mean?
- Itechguides Community Forum