The ZTE Axon Ultra 40 will be available globally for purchase from June 21st, with a 3rd generation under screen camera and no notches or punch holes at all.
Key features include:
- Screen: AMOLED with 1 billion colors, 120Hz refresh, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak), Size 6.8 inches
- Android: 12 running ZTE MyOS 12 skin
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- RAM/Storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, 1TB 16GB RAM
- Cameras: Front 16MP, Back Triple 64MP sensors (Wide, Standard 35mm, Zoom 3.5x)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6e, Bluetooth 5.2
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 65W fast charging
- Size: 163.2 x 73.5 x 8.4 mm. Weight 204 gram.
Australia is included in the list of countries the phone will be sold in but it’s not clear yet what the local price will be or where it will be available for purchase.
Potentially it could be available here at JB Hi-Fi which has the older ZTE Axon 20 for sale at present. If you’re going to import the phone make sure it’s the Global English ROM with Google apps, not the Chinese ROM without Google.