Poco F4 5G can make its debut in the crowded mid-variety smartphone segment. What does Poco F4 offer to stand out from the rest? Know 5 details in this article.
Poco has unveiled its most recent mid-range smartphone, the Poco F4 5G in the World-wide current market, like India in the sub-30,000 section. Properly, a number of weeks back again, iQOO introduced its gaming smartphone iQOO Neo 6 which managed to impress us with its overall general performance. Nicely, the Poco F4 seems to be extra or fewer identical to this mid-range smartphone from iQOO. Snapdragon 870 processor, triple digicam set up, AMOLED screen, quick charging, and fantastic battery lifestyle are what Poco F4 5G would seem to supply on paper. To know how it performs in true everyday living and does it take care of to shine around its rivals, we have made use of it for a week. And this is what Poco F4 5G has for you.
Poco F4 5G: specs, characteristics, and all the things else that you really should know
- Design: Poco F4 provides a minimalist glance with a glass matte finish, which is inclined to having dust so rapidly. Over-all, it is helpful to use even for lengthy hrs even with owning 195g of excess weight.
- Show: It options a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED show which presents a abundant viewing knowledge with its bright and sharp colours even beneath the sunshine. The show has a 120Hz refresh fee and a 360Hz of the touch sampling rate.
- Performance: Poco F4 5G packs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chip which performs well devoid of any slowdowns for daily duties as properly as hour-lengthy gaming classes of significant-close graphics-significant titles these kinds of as COD: Cell and Asphalt 9. The software program of Poco F4 with MIUI 13 centered on Android 12 delivers many customizable solutions of themes and wallpaper. Also, it gets a stereo sound output, which presents obvious and loud audio.
- Cameras: Poco F4 packs a triple digicam setup of 64MP major alongside with an 8MP wide-angle digital camera and a 2MP macro lens. The principal camera offers outstanding shots although the wide-angle and macro lens lacks facts. The entrance receives a 20MP lens which provides very good selfies in daylight. Even less than small-mild ailments, you can get vibrant and colour-saturated images.
- Battery: You will get a 4500mAh battery with Poco F4 which can very last long for a day on a one demand very easily. To increase it, Poco presents 67W quick charging which can juice it up from -100 percent inside of 40 minutes.
Poco F4 5G: Who really should invest in this mid-vary smartphone
If you want a strong performance-oriented smartphone to deal with your gaming classes very well, and offer you the goodies these as a 120Hz AMOLED show, good digital camera effectiveness, and quickly charging, then Poco F4 5G, priced at Rs. 27,999 is for you which is even less expensive than its rival iQOO Neo 6. Poco F4 can easily stay up to all your day-to-day expectations with out any main flaws.