With registration for our cost-free Oct Interact conference now open up, we wished you to listen to one particular of our favorite sessions from this past April’s Interact.
Showcasing the very best minds from Slack, Netlify and Ambassador Labs, our session on Inspiring Engineering Leaders & Driving Developer Creativeness turned into a single of the greatest conversations we have at any time read on subjects like dev toil, dev emphasis and dev burnout.
This is a good preview of the sort of content material we’re operating on for our meeting in Oct, and this panel wholly made us rethink how we solution burnout at LinearB.
- (7:44) The collective energy of the developer local community
- (14:15) Developer toil and lowering interruptions
- (23:23) Enabling creative imagination
- (26:16) Slack’s “Maker Week“
- (33:34) Guaranteeing people today are witnessed, listened to and celebrated
- (42:24) What to do with proficient devs that are not suited for the management path
The Weekly Interruption is a newsletter made for engineering leaders, by engineering leaders. We get it. You’re occupied. So are we. That’s why our e-newsletter is mild, insightful and frequently irreverent. No BS or fluff. Every week we deliver actionable information to support make you – regardless of whether you happen to be a CTO, VP of Engineering, team direct or IC – a improved leader.